(* and Solar Returns)
A few notes of remark – by Ciro Discepolo
Instances of two interventions from unbiased and open mided scientists whose research into normal phenomena is branded to be paranormal only because they are not accepted by the Establishment.
We thank professors Vincenzo Di Napoli and Renato Palmieri very much for the elucidation of knowledge and wisdom they bestow upon us each time they accept to collaborate with our quarterly magazine.
It is my opinion that in the past year we have hosted extraordinarily interesting articles by them, as well as other articles having similar content. I am referring to several articles and brief essays of scientist who made us reflect on certain contentious subjects which I would like to mention in a concise list:
- Engineer and professor Di Napoli, together with engineer Callegari and other students of Giambattista Callegari’s method have taught us – among other facts – that when two bodies in the space are in resonance (i.e. their energies are in resonance), impedance (in the ‘transmission between the two energies’) is equal to zero. This means that distance hasn’t value any longer. The consequences of this fact are enormous, for it explains, among other things, how is it that Pluto may have the same astrological value as the Moon or Mars.
- Professor Palmieri has made us notice that modern physics does not take into consideration the question of polarity of the gravitational field of the Earth and of other planets. Moreover, in his Unigravitational Physics, professor Palmieri unifies the nature of the electromagnetic and gravitational waves, with the insertion of fundamental distinctions where most other physicists are in a confusion claiming, for example, that Pluto cannot have an influence on human beings because its gravitational strength is virtually zero.
- Scientists and researchers Emilio Del Giudice and Nicola Del Giudice has made it clear – with several very clear details – the notion of the memory of water, and the fact that a newborn baby, before developing a magnetic filed of its own, takes the magnetic field that is ‘gravitating around it’ at the moment of its birth. That’s to say, the water molecules are oriented by the magnetic field and they preserve ‘forevermore’ such orientation – and this may help us very much explain how astrology works.
Yet in these pages our friends have written this and much more. Do not forget it, for in my opinion, Ricerca ’90 made it possible to seal up an important chapter of history in the huge book of philosophy of science.
cd (Forgive me for my excessive vulgarization; perhaps it was necessary for a non-insider audience.)
As you can easily understand, we are really facing a topical milestone in the heuristic path in general and in particular in the study of astrology. The three notions that I have just recollected for your attention may be the fundaments for a universal theory that we might call the Callegari-Palmieri-Del Giudice’s theory. This theory may be sufficient to explain a possible way of the functioning of astrology from a purely physical point of view, without mentioning either Jung’s synchronicity or the so-called paranormal phenomena that amuse the minds (?) of the member of CICAP (TN, the Italian CSICOP).
The points that have been discussed so far are constitute just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. I believe that compared to the day prior to this XII Congress of Astrological Studies in Vico Equense, a new and extremely important Weltanschauung has been established before the world and particularly for open-minded people.
It will be necessary to come back again and again several times in the future, to study and to have a debate in this field. For the time being, considering the subject of this book, we can consider this question closed in order to say something even more specific about Solar and Lunar Returns.
Approximately fifty years ago the scientific study of biorhythms started to spread among medical doctors. (8)
In fact, even after the end of WWII, medical doctors went on giving medicines to patients without giving any particular importance to the moment of the day in which it was administered9 that resulted in wasteful consumptions like concentrates of vitamins and dietary minerals at night just before going to sleep; or melatonin in the morning.
When doctors got aware of the importance of biorhythms, they could avoid most of such mistakes.
Today we are aware that there are different biorhythms, among which the following three are the most important:10
1) A circadian rhythm lasting, as its Latin etymology says, approximately one day. Obviously this corresponds with the time that the Earth takes to rotate once around its own axis. We have innumerable evidence of such biorhythm associated with the life of human beings, animals, and plants. For example, it can be easily proven that there is a precise reproducibility of the peaks in the curve of certain biological functions of the human being as observed during the day: such as the frequency of the daily peaks of urination, of arterial pressure, of the index of blood flocculation, and so on. For example, we know that our body produces melatonin constantly, but there’s a peak of ‘overproduction’ about half an hour after sunset. This is why – among other things – melatonin induces an antidepressant action, which is extremely important when the sun lights up our day no more; and melatonin also induces sleep. Hence you can understand why it was a mistake on the part of certain doctors to give artificial melatonin early in the morning. Let me mention at this point poor professor Luigi Di Bella, the physiologist who developed the so-called Di Bella therapy, an unorthodox cancer treatment which caused collective discussions during 1997 and 1998 in Italy. He was literally ‘slaughtered’ by the Medical establishment because his therapy went against the interests of pharmaceutical companies. In fact Professor Di Bella, together with other alternative scientist, believed that it was extremely useful to give patients – as well as healthy people – ‘industrial’ quantities of melatonin and vitamin C. (It’s for similar sentences that I have to go to the stake. See the shameful episode of the Italian Wikipedia at this website: http://www.cirodiscepolo.it/wikipedia.htm. Don’t be surprised then, if one day some supporter of CICAP or of the Italian Wikipedia would manage to have cocaine found on my writing-table in order to get rid of such an uncomfortable and unpleasant person like me.)
2) A monthly rhythm of about 29 days clearly connected with the complete passage of the Moon around the Earth. We have incontrovertible evidence of this too, despite the opposite opinion of ‘scientists’: even children can see them, such as tides, or the menstrual cycle.
3) A yearly rhythm linked with the complete orbit of the Earth around the Sun. Examples of this are the animals hibernating always during the same period of the year; others migrating or being moved by sexual desire always in a precise period of the year. Trees bear fruits always in the same time of the year, and so on.
Now consider the sine wave below and pay attention to point A. This sine wave can represent the development of any biorhythm. Let us consider two of them in particular: the wave could draw the development of the lunar biorhythm and of the solar biorhythm. Let us start with the solar one. In the very moment of our birth, with our first breath, our first yearly biorhythm starts: it begins at the point A and it ends at the point A (see the picture on the top of this page).
So we should not be surprised if somebody (i.e. me the Author) claims that in the moment of the yearly solar return, exactly at the point A, the imprinting that we receive from the sky is not the same as that of the rest of the days of the year. In fact it is very special, not because of analogies, but because the moment A is a sort of ‘reset’ or zeroing of a whole yearly cycle to start with another yearly cycle. In my opinion this widely justifies the importance of each of us being under that particular sky of the world in that moment and not in any other moment – according to criteria whose real literature (I mean the literature originated by practice, not by theory) suggests that thus our year might be qualitatively enhanced – but also spoiled if we are not careful.
It seems quite obvious to me that the same may be said about the sine wave of the monthly cycle, where point A corresponds to the return of the Moon to the precise point it was in at the moment of birth with regard to the native in focus.
I believe that such an explanation is plausible. Nevertheless it is left to the students, pupils, colleagues and denigrators to use or not to use such wonderful tools of quality enhancement to one’s life: namely, the Aimed Solar Returns and the Aimed Lunar Returns.
1) Carl Gustav Jung, La Sincronicità [Synchronicity], Editore Boringhieri S.p.A., Torino, 1980, 124 pages.
2) Gret Baumann-Jung, Alcune riflessioni sull’oroscopo di Carl Gustav Jung [Some considerations on Carl Gustav Jung’s horoscope], Ricerca ’90 #5 of January 1991, translated into Italian by Enzo Barillà
3) Renato Palmieri is an excellent physicist from Naples. I had suggested to the Italian Institution of Philosophical Studies [Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici] – a wonderful institution of Knowledge conceived, founded, and directed by Gerardo Marotta – to publish Professor Palmieri’s precious volume: otherwise it would have never seen the light of day. There was no special need in urging them to it, because when I talked to the secretary general of the institution Professor Antonio Gargano and my friend Professor Aldo Tonini, they immediately accepted my request, and this way they added another gem to their already huge list of Cultural works. Thus, at last his book La fisica unigravitazionale e l’equazione cosmologica [Unigravitational Physics and the Cosmologic Equation] is a reality now, and certainly one of the things I am most proud of.
4) Engineer Vincenzo Di Napoli died in Novembre 2007. He was a great researcher; his life crossed mine several times. He used to be my teacher of electronics in the school «Augusto Righi» of Naples. He was a simple man, who used to reach the core of any subject; everybody used to understand his lessons immediately. Later on, we met again when he was the president of the Association of Ham Radios of Naples. I was trying to get a CB licence then, but I did not succeed because by those times they required a quite difficult exam on radiotelegraphy, and my lack of ‘an ear for music’ for such things, was a hindrance in distinguishing ‘dots’ and ‘dashes’ of the Morse code. We met yet again when he was the president of the Centre of Studies «Callegari» concerning Callegari Radiobiology. I have written of this latter event in a brief note in my book on the interpretation of the natal map L’interpretazione del tema natale, Armenia editore, Milano, 2007, 350 pages, in pages # 87-90. And to conclude, I would like to add – it doesn’t seem a mere coincidence – that Professor Di Napoli had always lived not farther off than fifty metres from my place. I remember him with gratefulness and affection.
5) Engineer Giuseppe Callegari is the son of Giovanbattista Callegari. I have written briefly about the latter in my book L’interpretazione del tema natale, in pages # 87-90. I am very glad to see that Engineer Callegari is trying to further develop his father’s great discoveries.
6) Emilio Del Giudice is professor of Physics at the Istituto Superiore di Fisica in Milan, Italy. Together with his brother, homeopathic medical doctor Nicola Del Giudice, he has written books of great scientific interest. They also tried (in my opinion, with great efficiency) to develop the question of the memory of water – a subject of extraordinary interest that may help in understanding the mechanisms of the influence of the sky over the life of terrestrial creatures.
7) Apply to him the same considerations about his activity together with his brother. Nicola Del Giudice is a well known and appreciated homeopathic doctor, endocrinologist and researcher in a broad sense. He wrote together with his brother the book Omeopatia e bioenergetica. Le medicine alternative: dalla stregoneria alla scienza [Homeopathy and bioenergetics. The alternative medicines: from sorcery to science], Cortina editore, Verona, 1999, 302 pages; and also the volume Omeopatia. Un ponte tra biologia e psicologia. Vent’anni di ricerca della Fondazione omeopatica italiana [Homeopathy: a bridge between biology and psychology. Twenty years of research of the Italian Homeopathic Foundation], edizioni Nuova IPSA, Palermo, 1998, 334 pages.
8) Lyall Watson, SuperNatura [SuperNature], Rizzoli editore, Milano, 1974.
Ciro Discepolo - LUNAR RETURNS AND EARTH RETURNS - Ricerca ’90 Publisher - Napoli, Italy, 2008 – From the Page: http://www.lunarreturns.com/
Nuove “Pillole di Astrologia”
Per chi ama questo tipo di comunicazione, ecco, fresche di giornata, nuove 14 “pillole” dalla pagina:
Gli errori più comuni degli astrologi che usano la statistica
Il campione random nella ricerca statistica applicata all'Astrologia
Quanto conta la statistica nelle ricerche astrologiche?
Le simbologie di Saturno
Il Tema Natale e la Rivoluzione Solare vanno lette nello stesso modo?
Le simbologie della quinta Casa
Le simbologie di Marte
Si può mettere L'ascendente di Rivoluzione nella settima Casa?
Come esorcizzare Marte nella settima Casa di RSM
La forza di gravità e l'Astrologia
È possibile fare una RSM in volo o in navigazione?
I vantaggi di posizionare un pianeta in cuspide nella RSM
Le simbologie della quarta Casa
Le simbologie di Giove
Per Poseidon83 e per Niko. Penso che Torshavn vada bene, ma Lord Howe Island (Australia) è decisamente migliore di Vanuatu. Vedi carta del cielo più sopra.
Per Marco Celada. Sì, capisco il tuo punto di vista e credo tu abbia fatto bene a rimarcare il fatto che certe persone parlano molto e fanno poco. Io, tuttavia, ti consiglio di evitare qualunque confronto con persone che non possiedono neanche una minima referenza nel nostro settore e, se permetti, vorrei comunicare a te e agli altri qualche osservazione che la tua ferma volontà mi ha richiamato alla mente.
Come saprai un grande ricercatore, Desmond Morris, ha studiato le scimmie per studiare il comportamento degli uomini e delle donne dell’animale uomo. Per distinguere le due categorie ha chiamato l’uomo “La scimmia nuda”, l’unico primato senza peli.
Ora noi sappiamo che tra le cose più intelligenti che una scimmia-scimmia riesce a fare è quella di salire su di una sedia per afferrare una banana appesa a un filo e troppo alta per essere raggiunta. Le altre scimmie-scimmie applaudono.
Ora mettiamo che tu ti imbatta in un astrologo più oroscoparo che astrologo che abbia zero esperienza e conoscenze nel campo delle Rivoluzioni Solari e che tu voglia metterti a discutere con lo stesso: ti potresti trovare di fronte alla scena della sedia e della banana. Se la scimmia-scimmia non trova la sedia, non prende la banana e il pubblico non applaude. Dall’altra parte l’oroscoparo, che crede di poter trattare le Rivoluzioni Solari come una sedia da cui prendere una banana, ti contesta, non so, facciamo un esempio, che un allenatore sportivo che si sia beccato Marte all’Ascendente nella ultima RS, avrebbe dovuto avere un anno terribile e invece ha vinto una coppa. Tu cercheresti di spiegargli che il meccanismo della sedia non funziona e che la coppa vinta è nulla rispetto a un anno di odi, di guerre, di insulti, di rancori cui questo allenatore è stato al centro, vivendo al cento per cento l’assoluta negatività del suo anno, ma – mentre ti appresti a spiegare questo al tuo interlocutore – ti accorgi che vuoi farlo rivolgendoti a una scimmia-scimmia e allora alzi il braccio e ti mandi a quel paese per il tempo che stai perdendo…
Per Eva. Non credo che sia questa la strada per assicurare il successo a tuo cognato. Vorrei raccontarti, brevemente, una storia. Seguivo, tanti anni fa, un’ottima persona che le aveva tentate tutte come lavoro, ma aveva raccolto soltanto fallimenti (aveva Marte e Saturno di nascita in sesta Casa).
Un giorno, chiedendo aiuto ad amici e parenti, riuscì ad aprire una cornetteria in un posto di semi-montagna tipo Cassino o tipo Isernia (ma si trattava di un piccolo centro e non turistico). Inaugurò il piccolissimo laboratorio sulla strada e il profumo delicatissimo di quei cornetti caldi alla crema attrasse tutti gli abitanti del paese che furono invitati a degustare gratis il suo prodotto. Il successo fu enorme, quel giorno. Tutti vollero complimentarsi per la sua arte e per quelle prelibatezze assolute.
Dal giorno dopo nessuno comprò un solo cornetto e il poverino chiuse dopo pochi mesi. Cos’era avvenuto? Potremmo dire che la natura risparmiatrice di contadini abituati a mettere da parte anche pochi spiccioli lo aveva rovinato, ma a monte avevano già deciso gli astri.
Dunque la data dell’inaugurazione, io penso, non gli servirebbe a nulla se non sostenuta, ogni anno, da una RSM mirata al denaro. Ma per lui, con quel brutto Saturno in sesta Casa, penso sarebbe come voler risalire un torrente in canoa.
No, dato che egli ha sì, bellissimi valori di decima e di undicesima, ma con Saturno in sesta e con un Marte all’Ascendente, se fosse un mio amico, gli consiglierei di fare il carpentiere, in proprio, oppure il fabbro, il falegname o qualcosa del genere.
Partire con una brutta sesta Casa di nascita e con 60.000 euro di debiti, la vedo troppo azzardata e irragionevole, come cosa.
Questo prossimo sabato partirò per un viaggio breve in Francia e poi per uno molto più lungo dall’altra parte del mondo. Tornerò, se tutto va bene, tra il 2 e il 3 giugno. Continuerò a seguirvi ogni volta che potrò, se potrò, come sempre in occasione dei miei viaggi.
Buona giornata a Tutti.