Ecco la quinta "Pillola" della serie Marte e Urano nelle Case di RSM:
For José Jorge Jr. I would like to check with you this brief chronology of facts:
- You have written me asking only the suggestion for a next RSM in America of the South
- I have answered you that it was not possible.
- Then you have asked me to study it for any part of the world.
- I have recommended you a good RSM for Greenland.
- You have answered me saying that it is too much expensive and you would like for America of the South or the Center one or for Mexico and USA: are you playing with me?
I don't have a good time because for every search that I do for you I loose some time that I could use for me and for my wife.
For Eva of Madrid. Dear Eva a quasi-good ASR for you is Narsaq, Greenland, OAG Airport Code JNS. See at the chart. Best wishes.
Qualcuno di voi ha chiesto consigli a Pasquale e ad altri e poi, ricevutili, un supplemento di giudizio a me: sarebbe offensivo da parte mia, se lo dessi, perché stimo questi colleghi e non penso abbiano bisogno del mio viatico per procedere.
Buona Domenica a Tutti.