sabato 30 ottobre 2010

It Is Possible To Fly to Kemerovo, Russia



Dear Georgiana C


those things that you wrote we call "urban legends" (Leggende Metropolitane). Kemerovo is one of the most greater cities of Siberia, center of numerous universities, government offices, industries, mines and airports.  
As you can see from my screenshot I have also found you the flight to few more than 500 euros.  
However to Kemerovo, in my career, I have sent not less than 200 people in the last forty years.  
Then you do me some questions that show that you want to keep on reading the Solar Returns in an esoteric observing key both the planetary aspects that don't count and even  the position of the Mid Heaven in the Houses of birth.  
I pray you to read with attention my book in your possession and, since you write very well in English, you won't have difficulty to understand the thirty rules.  
The places that you propose me, I did not look because those that I have pointed out for you are excellent and perfectly attainable.  
Many darlings you wish. 


Per Angelino59. A questo punto ti consiglio di recarti a Van (Turchia) per una molto economica e splendida RLM. A questo proposito ho appena acquistato un biglietto per i prossimi mesi, un biglietto Napoli-Bucharest-Napoli, diretto, con Wzz Air, a 42 euro in tutto, andata e ritorno. Molti dicono di non avere 42 euro per un compleanno lunare, ma poi ne spendono 300 per il navigatore nuovo o l'ultimo telefonino-giocattolo... e si perdono occasioni di vita straordinarie!
Tanti auguri ad Angelino.





Per Antonella CT. Intanto potremmo stabilire, se me lo ricorderai, che all'incontro di giugno (terzo weekend) a Sant'Agata dei due Golfi, gratuito, ma su invito, potrei presentarvi un seminario sulla rilocazione.
Nel frattempo potresti trovare una copia del mio (e di Andrea Rossetti) Astro&Geografia, Blue Diamond Publisher, o leggerne il 20% su Google Libri. Fra poche settimane potrai leggere anche il 20 per cento del mio "Nuovo Dizionario di Astrologia", sempre lì, e - alle prime voci - troverai Astrogeografia.
Un caro saluto.


Buon weekend a Tutti.
Ciro Discepolo








2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Ciro, For Julie (feb 24,1968) ALR to Newark, New Jersey or JFK airport in New York (same result). Will put Venus on MC. I know other aspects of chart are not advised but nowhere in 48 states of US will clear 1st & 12th Houses. Maybe stay home. Thanks, julie

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Ciro, I forgot to say that ALR is for 12/8/2010.
Thanks, julie from WI