lunedì 9 aprile 2012

Astrology Essays: Le Statistiche Dei Gaquelin (Italian)




You can get it here:



Enjoy it!






Dear Friends,
 I am travelling and where I am I have some problems with Internet, incluse the censure. If the others our friends bloggers will not answer to you, please post again after April 11th.
Thank you and best regards.



Cari Amici,
mi trovo in viaggio e ho problemi con la connessione Internet e con la censura politica di dove mi trovo. Se gli altri blogger non risponderanno alle vostre domande, ripostatele, per favore, nuovamente, dopo l'11 Aprile. Grazie e cari saluti.


3 commenti:

Ciro Discepolo ha detto...

Dear Mr. Mordecai,

First of all I must say that your website is a godsend. One of my friend told me about ASRs which lead me to research and eventually stumble upon your website. As many of your online readers I have a request and would be deeply grateful if you can give me your expert advice.

My birthday is on 13.04.1975, 8.10 am, Kanpur, India (80E20 and 28N26). At present I am living in Birmingham, UK. Would it be possible for you suggest me couple of cities in the UK to spend my next birthday (2013). My life focus at present is to develop my emotional maturity, stability, find a long term relationship, and open up avenues for intellectual work/job/career.

sincere regards,
Serif

ps - please feel free to publish this on your web-page, but I would request you to alter my name, I hope you understand.

Anonimo ha detto...

GRAZIE Ciro lo farò volentieri,,,, se ancora avrai la pazienza di rispondermi ancora.... grazie grazie Rosalinda

Francesca Babette ha detto...

Caro Ciro,
il tuo viaggio suona impegnativo e affascinante, spero al tuo rientro ci racconterai qualcosa, magari anche attraverso qualche fotografia.
Felice Pasquetta a te e agli amici del blog.

Francesca