martedì 24 gennaio 2012

Astrology Essays: Susanna Agnelli (Italian)






You can get here:



http://books.google.it/books?printsec=frontcover&id=sIZBMfrHVAYC#v=onepage&q&f=false


Enjoy it!










Dear Ciro,

I need your help with my SR this feb7-
My date of birth: feb 7, 1979 12:55 pm bacolod, philippines: current location north vancouver, bc canada

i do not know where is my most beneficial sr location will be this year.... please help. I want to pursue singing and songwriting this year. Hope my relations would be conducive to my creativity this year. MArs SR on 12th house won't be a bother, right?


Kirsten Zang from Vancouver



Welcome Kirsten Zang from Vancouver!


Dear Kirsten,
yes, Mars in the 12^ House of Solar Return is a very dangerous position that I advise you to erase from your next Aimed Solar Return. Here you will find two solutions: one, cheap and speedy but mediocre, and another very well but expansive and very distantly. Move the mouse on the pictures and you will read the locations' names on the screen. If you don't read these, use Chrome as browser. Best wishes. 

P.S. In the Philippines there are 15 Bacolod cities, with a longitude of 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 and 126 degrees East. I used the one with a longitude of 122° 57'. 











Dear Ciro :)
Thank you for your response regarding my solar return. I have been thinking about it and reading your book.
Unfortunately I can't go to your recommendation this time (cost wise). However I was considering Vilagarcia (Galicia) as last year Lisbon is similar and another possibility.
I read your comments regarding Galicia as a location.
However I was considering Saturn might not be so bad on the ascendent for grounding? The saturn makes good aspects. I do need the grounding, attention and awareness.
As you may have noticed I have neptune on the descendent (transit) and there has been a transformation (also related to pluto)leading to a more enhanced spirituality (which his great). The more difficult side is sometimes feeling less grounded. Hence the grounding would be important. I am more serious in my practice of yoga and I think the saturn would help with this bringing in the pragmatism, discipline, routine, maturity, sacrifice.
What do you think? I can try to exorcise some of difficult aspects by seeing the dentist.
I appreciate your time and all the best for you this year 2012!
Tiger from Lisbon


PS. On another note I would appreciate your thoughts - what do you think of saturn in opposition to my sun transit towards the end of the year. Sorry I'm diverging from the solar return! Thank you very much for your time :-)







Dear Tiger,  

the Villagalicia Aimed Solar Return is quite heavy, but not terrible. I think that you can check it so, another time, you will choose to avoid Saturn very closed to the Ascendant. It is good to visit, often, the dentist (but, at the end of the year, won't you have spent more money that for a long trip of birthday?). When we receive the opposition of Saturn to our Sun of birth, around every 28-29 years, we almost always suffer a hard shot of destiny: or a mourning or a health problem or a problem of money and job or a sentimental problem. Naturally, if the Aimed Solar Return is good, we have to worry us only a bit. In contrary case we will be less strong and we will suffer more for this pain. Best wishes. 









Dear Ciro,

Is there a return interval shorter than Lunar Returns, and is there anywhere online I can read about this topic?

I understand they are not your specialty, but, to remind you, the Sabian symbol for the ascendant degree seems to be astoundingly accurate in describing one's month. My current lunar return ascendant is Aries 26, symbolized by "After receiving an award for his contributions, an artist delivers an emotional acceptance speech." My friend and I released our album last week to positive press, but an overwhelmingly positive response was given to my music. The lunar return ascendant fell in my 6th and it seems I have been recognized for my service, for putting his lyrics to music.

Just wanted to share something I discovered, hopefully it interests you

Cheers,

Michael from New York




Dear Michel,
yes it exists and it is a my discover: on www.Amazon.com you can read a book of mine about Earth Returns (1 day), but this system is available only for Presidents, Kings, etc.
For the Sabian symbols there are not problems: if they work for you, use them. 
A dear greeting. 








10 commenti:

Michele Pellegrini ha detto...

Caro Ciro,

ti scrivo per chiederti un parere riguardo una RSM mirata per la mia ragazza;
vogliamo favorire la sua emancipazione sul piano lavorativo-personale;
la RSM in corso, da me suggerita e da te confermata, per Samara, ha dato i suoi frutti in un incremento notevole delle entrate economiche, nella nascita di idee e progetti nuovi e in una maggiore energia spesa nella ricerca di un lavoro vero e di un emancipazione; speriamo la cosa evolva sempre in meglio.

per la prossima RSM avrei pensato a Nuuk in Groenlandia o Ponta Delgada che é simile ma forse un pò penalizzata da quel marte in II (o in cuspide con la I se fosse nata alle 9.00, ma lo escluderei visto che l'orario tondo è dell'anagrafe)
Ho calcolato i grafici con Astral.

Possono andar bene? Hai un altro parere?

I dati di elisabetta sono :

30/4/1978 ore 9.00 (8.45 secondo il diario della mamma e sembrerebbe confermato dalle rilevazioni dell'entratad i Marte nelle case), Bari.


Molte grazie, ti abbraccio

buona giornata

Michele

Anonimo ha detto...

Buongiorno a tutti,
se il mio fine fosse di potenziare il settore lavorativo, nel senso di un eventuale cambio di lavoro o comunque favorire l'inizio di una attività di volontariato o lavoro d'insegnamento dell'italiano agli stranieri è sempre valida la rsm consigliatami per il Brasile? Sono Giustina 6/3/64 Milano ore 3,25.

Neena ha detto...

Dear Sir,
I did not see a response to my query. Can you please post it tomorrow. My friend (Nov 19th 1970)who had applied for a job has to reapply for the same job due to a system glich. Can you please suggest a good time for her when she can apply? It can be any day from now on till this friday.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Neena

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao Ciro,
ti scrivo per avere alcuni chiarimenti riguardo a dubbi sorti leggendo i tuoi libri. Tenendo presente, e constatandone la validità sull'analisi di situazioni concrete, le tue regole nell'interpretazione di un tema di RSB ti chiedo, piuttosto per curiosità, perchè nel sito di A. in L. nell'interpretazione di una R.S. si fa anche l'analisi delle case di Rivoluzione che si sovrappongono alle case radix mentre questi aspetti io non li ho trovati in nessuno dei vari tuoi libri che ho letto. Sono forse indicati in modo diverso? Inoltre lo stesso sito riporta in uno schema gli aspetti che formano tra loro i pianeti di rivoluzione ma non ne spiega il significato, come non sono spiegati nei tuoi libri. Mi è chiaro che, secondo le "tue lezioni", essi incidono in modo marginale sul significato della RS che va invece ricercata in altre posizioni che in modo molto esaustivo ci hai puntualizzato, ma allora perchè vengono indicati? Per completezza d'informazione o perchè chi è più esperto potrà ricavarne altre indicazioni utili se pur secondarie? Infine se un pianeta si trova a pochi gradi da una cuspide il sito lo indica o nella casa successiva o nella precedente quando invece andrebbe considerata in entrambe, o sbaglio? Esempio nella mia RS 2011 la cuspide dell'undicesima casa è a 27°11', Marte è a 28°33'. Esso incide sulla decima e sull'undicesima casa o no?
Nella speranza di essere stata chiara,
ringrazio in anticipo per le risposte e saluto tutti gli amici del blog
Giulia

Anonimo ha detto...

Ill.mo prof.re Ciro è da un po che non scrivo sul blog, ma oggi ho tanto bisogno del tuo prezioso aiuto,una mia cara amica che nasce a trapani il 15/04/1956 h06.00AM ha trascorso il suo precedente compleanno a londra, quest'anno, se lo trascorre a palermo si becca una RS brutta perche avrebbe il sole in 6 casa,saturno in 12, giove in 7, marte in 10,asc. settima urano e mercurio in 5, nettuno in 4 considerando che di transito ha una piena opposizione di saturno al sole.nel mio piccolo ho visto volgograd in russia avrebbe sempre l'asc. in 7, ma il sole passerebbe in 5, venere in 7,giove in 6, e marte passerebbe in 9 casa solo saturno finisce nella sua 11 casa. cosa ne pensa e potrebbe spiegare cosa accadrebbe se resta a palermo per farglielo leggere anche alla mia amica, che so che riusciro a convincerla a partire come ha gia fatto un mio caro amico che è arrivato fino in tasmania dietro suo consiglio ed è rimasto entusuiasta.grazie per la cortese attenzione e certa di una risposta esaustiva porgo i miei piu affettuosi saluti e anche a tutti i blogger viola57

Marco Celada ha detto...

Lezioni di Astrologia Attiva a Milano; ecco le date (si inizia il 10 marzo):

http://celadamarcov59.blogspot.com/2012/01/astrologia-milano-inizio-lezioni-di.html


Marco

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Ciro, thank you for your response :-). I'm considering L.A. California, it's quite close to the Isla de Cedros option..There is a yoga centre I would like to check and it is a more economical option...The only thing I am very weary of (having already experienced it once) is pluto in the 6th..It was not very good for my work environment..
Healthwise I can exorcise with the yoga work?
Regarding the dentist..yes it can be expensive but if I'm just cleaning my teeth it won't be expensive..I realise this is not a very intense procedure..
Thanks again for your time Tiger (Lisbon):-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Carissimo Ciro,
mille grazie...Fukoka e' a quanto pare l'eccellenza tra tutte le destinazioni...il problema e' che avendo a disposizione solo quattro giorni, ho necessita' di raggiungere la meta, benche' lontana, con un volo diretto per poi tornare subito indietro...Tokyio non va ma potrei raggiungere sia Pechino che Shangai senza troppi problemi.
Per Shangai la luna andrebbe in settima, nettuno in ottava e plutone in sesta.
Per Pechino plutone in sesta, nettuno in ottava e saturno in quarta...mio padre sta gia' male da tempo e non credo di potergli evitare peggioramenti comunque...il resto rimarrebbe piu' o meno come previsto per Fukoka...che ne pensi?
Colgo l'occasione per ringraziarti della nuova pillola e delle altre, in special modo su quelle dei pesci...mi confermano le sensazioni che avevo sempre avuto a proposito di alcuni temi con degli stellium imponenti in quel segno, ma che non trovavano riscontri...se non di fatto...
Spero che le alternative da me proposte possano andare bene ma aspetto il tuo benestare...un'altra RS come o peggio di quella di quest'anno proprio no grazie...

Laly

KIrsten Zang ha detto...

Dear Mr. Ciro,

First of all thank you for everything. I just realised my last email read: "thank you for you." I meant to type, thank you so much!

I would like you to know that I made the effort of going to Red Lake, for my solar return, I purchased a ticket on a last minute, begged the charter plane from Winnipeg to Red Lake to wait for me, cause my flight was 2:15 to 7:25, and the last flight from Winnipeg to that place was around 7pm. They agreed to wait; as I was praying on the plane, sitting there, I noticed technicians idly sitting outside, forty minutes later, the pilot said technicians couldn't resolve the problem and the flight was delayed. I called the charter plane and they apologised but they couldn't wait for a passenger for an hour.

I resigned to my fate and cancelled all my flights. To say the least, Air Canada wrote me a check for a refund, when I went to the bank two days later, I found out the cheque was dated 2010.

I would like to know, if you could do a reading for me, and provide any solutions for my Solar Return. I purchased three of your books at the amazon; the solar return, the transit returns, and the medical astrology. It says with Mars in 12th, that I could be pretty much in deep sh*&*, but maybe I am interpreting it wrong. So please, will you please help me? I celebrated my 33rd birth day here in Vancouver. February 7, 1979 birthlocation: bacolod city, philippines 10n40 122e57.

I would like to know if I should be preparing for my burial. If not, I would like to make the best out of my circumstances. I noticed things didn't particularly go my way, since december 2011. I wonder how long does this effect lasts and starts.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Sincerely,

Kirsten

KIrsten Zang ha detto...

Dear Ciro:

So my SR had a Mars on the 12th, Saturn in the 2nd, Jupiter in 8th, Uranus in 7th, Pluto in 4th: I can't seem to shake the fact that I am focusing on the negative side because I am so caught up on it. Please tell me anything that could save nor serve as a protection from this SR? Is there anything good at all besides Venus in 6th? I have no children, not married, and wanted to pursue a career in music and art. What can I salvage from this SR that would make my year meaningful?