domenica 17 febbraio 2013

An Important Letter To Have Always In The Own Luggage









Dear Ciro, Is it possible for you to repost the letter one should carry with (explaining active astrology) when going overseas just in case of getting detained at customs/immigration. Thank you kindly,

Julie



Dear Julie, surely. It is here:



The Active Astrology by Ciro Discepolo












I discovered astrology at the age of 22, during my military service at the airport of Latina in 1970. I dipped into it immediately and with a great passion. I understood that the only way to learn astrology is not by studying dozens of books (which I actually did for many hours a day, yet).
On the contrary, you have to practise it on the field; you have to meet hundreds of people and cast their natal charts; thus making mistakes and learning by mistakes. I don't think that there is any better way to learn astrology. Before meeting somebody I studied his/her chart for hours, dropping notes and wondering how he/she would look like; what would his/her character and cultural interests be, and so on. I eventually met the consulting person, whom in the great majority of cases I didn't know before, and my real study began after he/she had gone away. Then I reconsidered the whole trying to understand what I had mistaken, and why. Such training course was giving me good results and I noticed that, even if the path I was stepping into was boundless, every day I was advancing a little further.
Astrology had become my great passion; it had an even stronger charm on me than informatics – the other nourishment of my soul. But there was one thing that I wasn't able to accept and I couldn't stand at all: often I met people who were to face very hard transits and evidently dramatic situations – and I could do nothing for them! To hide them the truth? This was against my principles: I didn't want to deceive them. To tell them the truth – well I had to, but how? How could I face then their disappointment, their fears? That was the most impelling knotty problem I had to solve if I wanted to keep being an astrologer. During those years I also undertook my first Jungian psychoanalysis and I used to read loads of books on psychology. Very soon I got fascinated by the concept of "constellating a symbol" or, as I named it later on: "exorcization of a symbol".
In psychology to constellate means to activate, i.e. to bring something to life. Once I happened to read with an extraordinary interest the preface that Gianfranco Tedeschi, a Jungian psychoanalyst and a school founder in Italy, wrote to the Italian paperback edition of Jung's study on schizophrenia (Psicologia della schizofrenia, Newton Compton Italiana).
You'll read more about it a little further in this book; then you'll understand how this example can be considered the origin of a good portion of my practice of astrology, which consequently goes under the name of "exorcization of the symbol".
While I was greedily absorbing those readings I also studied the Solar Returns. From the very beginning I discovered that it was possible to change them, even in full, by simply being somewhere else on the day of your birthday. These two coincident discoveries lit a sparkle in me – the desire to follow a way, to try to make light, to check up on some possibilities. I had found a semi-hidden path and I was trying to light it up with a weak torch. That would be my future way. I would never leave it. I'm still trying to improve it every single day since then.
The Exorcization of Symbols and the Aimed Solar Returns are the foundation of my Active Astrology. 

The Exorcization of Symbols
I'm sure that the more watchful readers and followers of astrology cannot ignore this current situation. We, the authors, are aligned essentially on three almost incompatible positions that eventually determine one's personal way of understanding and making astrology. The first, yet not the most important school claims that astrology is an instrument of knowledge of the human psyche and it doesn't allow the least prediction. Those who think so argue that Saturn and Uranus have nothing to do with John Smith even if John Smith is being robbed of all his goods the very same moment when these two planets cross the threshold of his natal 2nd House. It's the same as implying that transits, Solar Returns and primary directions are good for nothing.
The second sort or "school" of astrology fully admits the power of transits, to such an extent that it is considered useless to "apply yourself" because everything is already written in your natal chart; and no one can do anything against fate.
Finally, here comes the third school: those who think like me: i.e. that transits, Solar and Lunar Returns, and primary directions work faultlessly, but you have got the chance to antagonize these forces: i.e. to fight against them. Of course, all I wrote in my previous books – and above all in this one – has been borrowed partly from Tradition, partly from my master André Barbault's teachings. It also derives partly from the results of astrological research, partly from my personal experience of almost thirty years of activity; and partly from the personal way I have arranged those pieces of information together, amalgamating them with some aspects of Jungian knowledge, which has been conducting me since the beginning of my studies. I am sure that we can and we must try to weaken the negative transits and to strengthen the positive ones with all the means at our disposal. We can do it mainly with our own knowledge; with the enlightenment, which is the highest form of emancipation at our disposal. Secondarily, we can use the techniques that I have already described elsewhere and that I am about to complete here, in this synthetic work.
The main operation that I am going to describe is what I call the exorcization of the symbol, or if you prefer, the ritualization of the symbol.
"A miracle," was the cry of a great part of my students after reading the Italian translation of Schicksal als chance [Destiny as Choice] by Thorwald Dethlefsen, published in Italy by Ed. Mediterranee. Still, much of what my German colleague wrote had been published previously in my books over the last two decades, with the exception of the part about reincarnation – something I don't believe in at all.
Let's start from the beginning, by recalling the example that I have already reported in one of my writings, first described by the analytical psychologist Gianfranco Tedeschi in his preface to the Italian edition of Jung's study on schizophrenia (Psicologia della schizofrenia, Ed. Newton Compton Italiana). In his preface, Dr. Tedeschi talks about a Jewish student of medicine in Rome, who had started to manifest symptoms of mental dissociation years before: he had begun to behave like a priest of ancient Jerusalem. Dr. Tedeschi told him that he himself was a Jew too, thus they could celebrate the holy rites together on condition that they strictly followed the rules: fasting first of all; purifying themselves; wearing the right dresses; spreading incense; reading the original scriptures, etc. They did so for many months until the young man abruptly said, "All this is interesting, but – what do the Jews do today?" From then on, having regained interest for actuality, the young man was dismissed from hospital to begin his psychoanalysis with Dr. Tedeschi – who tells the reader that the young man recovered completely and eventually graduated in medicine. The doctor had constellated the symbolism that was pressing from inside the patient: this way the problem had been "exorcized".
Let us consider two further examples whose central characters are two female clients and good friends of mine. The first one is a university professor with a vast general culture and a good knowledge of psycho astrology. During a transit of Saturn over her natal Venus she was left by the man she loved. She felt such a devastating pain that in order to cope with it, in order to detain it somehow, she went into mourning and dressed in black for one whole year. To those who asked her the reason of such a choice she used to say, "I've lost my love." She went on for one year, exactly the same time required for Saturn to pass beyond her natal Venus; then she went out of mourning – back to normal life.
The second case is another lady professor as cultured and intelligent as the former. As the transit of Saturn on her natal Venus approached, she asked me what she could do to avoid losing her love. Her partner lived in a distant town; they met on a regular basis, say once every fortnight. I advised her to meet as rarely as possible, even further: not to meet at all during the entire coming year. They did so. Thus Saturn "was given" what it required: sentimental mortification, subtraction of loving enthusiasm, temporarily death of sentiment and sex. Then Saturn passed over and everything turned back the way it used to be.
In both cases we can say that the given procedure was to make the "ghost" act; i.e. what in psychoanalysis we could well define the "technique of restraining the field". In the case described by Dr. Tedeschi the principle of identification was employed too – a Jew was the student, and a Jew was the doctor. This procedure has been invented neither by me nor by Dr. Tedeschi or by Jung: it belongs to the rites of any religion; it can be applied very often with excellent results; and it can be compared to the principle of homeopathic medicine similia similibus curantur (the similar cures the similar).
Can we state that all the cases must be treated the same way? No. The above mentioned Thorwald Dethlefsen suggests to wear in black, to visit cemeteries, to meet grave people and so on, in order to cope with a transit of Saturn, say, on your natal Sun. But my personal experience and even the teachings of psychoanalysis don't agree on it. In fact, in many cases one must employ a prosthetic technique: i.e. a technique of compensation. Let me explain. Let's say that the one who copes with the mentioned transit of Saturn is a native Pisces whose Sun or Moon is afflicted by an aspect of Neptune. In this case we are before a psycho labile individual; an extremely fragile person; an emotional sponge who fully absorbs the atmosphere around him/her. It is not wise to advise such a person to read Les Misérables by Victor Hugo and/or to associate with sad people. On the contrary: we'll ask him/her to meet healthy happy people and very equilibrated persons; to watch amusing films such as the American comedies; to read Wodehouse's works all the time.For we must never think that everything has to be read, interpreted and developed in one direction only. Some people react better to allopathic medicine than to homeopathic; similarly we should use the exorcization of the symbol with the strongest individuals and the compensatory technique with the weakest ones. Sometimes the two principles can be melted. In the case of the fragile and vulnerable lady born under the Sign of Pisces, we'd advise her to find help in certain medicines used in psychiatry while spending a few months in a deeper solitude.
The basic principle of the exorcization of the symbol is the notion of sacrifice: exactly the same concept that thousands of years ago made the Greek pastors select and sacrifice the best lamb of their herd in order to contain Zeus' wrath. The bottom line is that you have to pay your due in the same analogical direction of the symbol, and in an expectedly adequate extent in order to discharge the transit. So if you are a female and Uranus transits on your natal Mars in the 5th House, it wouldn't be sufficient to have a dentist fill your cavity – but it would be expectedly enough to undertake an operation and have your some-year-old uterine fibroma removed.
The main piece of advice that I feel like giving to anyone is to "anticipate" the transits; to "offer the sacrifice" when the transit is about to arrive.
Another extraordinary instrument of self-defence in the critical periods – or at least a good way to strengthen the well-promising periods – is to use the Solar Returns in an "aimed" way. That is, to choose the most suitable astral situation to spend your birthday with: i.e. the best annual sky which the horoscope of your following year derives from. For many years I have been advising my clients to use this technique and I have tried it out myself several times – always obtaining excellent results.
I suggest considering the consulting client's general situation about one month before his/her birthday, i.e. when the previous year is coming to an end and the astrologer is adequately updated about the facts that characterized the astral map of his/her prior Return. On the other hand, one month before the birthday one has got time enough to organize even a very exotic journey.
My personal technique is to cast a dozen of Solar Returns maps ranging from Los Angeles to Tokyo scanning all over Europe. If none of them is suitable I explore some "extreme" territories such as Siberia, New Guinea or Easter Island. Farther in this book you'll find suggestions on the right way to proceed, based upon practical cases. 

Solar Returns 
This is a topic my heart gets inflamed with, because of my significant and satisfactory experience in this field. Since 1970, i.e. my first year of studying astrology, I feel I am on the same spiritual wavelength with this technique. Such a "tuning" would not develop in a fideistic way, but on the base of my practical experience. Nowadays I wouldn't be able to analyse anybody's astral situation without considering at least three maps: the natal chart, the current Solar Return, and the SR map for the next year. Without the three maps the client's situation would appear "blind" to me. In my opinion, understanding the meaning and functioning of a Solar Return allows you to penetrate the secrets of one year of somebody's life; it makes you read the most important and sure events one is about to face during that 12-month period. My first master on Solar Returns was Alexander Volguine, whose fundamental work I asked and obtained to be translated into Italian by my publisher Armenia. Later on I abandoned Volguine's method for the reasons I explained in my Trattato pratico di Rivoluzioni solari, Blue Diamond Publisher. I believe that only few and clearly defined elements of the Solar Return chart need be considered, avoiding to burden its analysis with winding correspondences and analogical mutual links. I do believe that the elements to be considered primarily are the following ones:

- Where the cusp of the Ascendant of the Return map is within the Houses of the natal chart.
- Where the Sun of the Return map is within the Houses of the Return map.
- Where a stellium of the Return map is within the Houses of the Return map.

Then, but only after the above listed elements, one should also consider the planets in the Houses of the Return map, and a little – but very little – of everything else. I believe that not following these rules may lead you to serious oversights. The Solar Return is based on the principle of cycles. In nature we find, as an example, Circadian Rythms of about one day in which cockroaches sleep or are in activity; not to mention the almost monthly cycles of menstruation in women. Every year the Sun goes back exactly to the same natal position of a person's map and a new year begins for the native, carrying its own special features – the features marked by the native's Solar chart, which the astrologer casts for that moment and that place. According to some colleagues of mine, the Solar Return map should be cast for the native's birthplace, not for the one the native actually is in when the Return takes place. This is nonsense both from the theoretical and from the demonstrative point of view.
You can read about that in my a.m. Trattato. In this chapter I would like to describe one only example that demonstrates the absurdity of my colleagues' view. Let us consider Mata Hari's astral situation. The well known Dutch spy was sentenced to death by the French Government during the WWI. I already exposed this case years ago asking my colleagues to comment on it: having received no remark at all I'm proposing it once again. The stunning spy-dancer-prostitute was born in Leeuwarden on the 7th of August 1876 at 1 p.m. We'll consider one episode of her life for its crystalline cleanness, whatever be the reconstruction that any of you can make of it. The astrologers claiming that Solar Returns are to be cast for the birthplace (instead of the actual place of station of that moment) shall commit themselves and cry aloud to persuade those who disagree. Let's see then. Before becoming a spion and a prostitute, Mata Hari, who was already an amazing dancer, had been married to an official, major MacLeod, who took her with him to Indonesia, precisely to Medan.
There in Medan destiny stroke her tremendously on the 27th of June 1899. A native servant poisoned her two sons. One of them, Norman, died after appalling sufferings. Hence we have got all the ideal conditions to make an accurate comparison. Mata Hari's date of birth is sure – all her horoscope confirms it; we know the precise date of the event we are talking about; and geographically speaking, Leeuwarden and Medan are very distant places.
So what do we observe in Mata Hari's Solar Return map of 1898-1899 drawn for her birthplace, Leeuwarden? Nothing, virtually nothing that may foretell her tragedy – starting from the SR Ascendant in her natal 4th House, which is miles away from the peak events we are examining. Then we see an empty, insignificant 5th House.
Let us consider what her SR map of 1898-99 tells us if we draw it for Medan, i.e. the place where the family actually was at the moment of the murder. In what natal House do you think the Ascendant of SR is? Precisely: in her natal 8th House. Weren't it enough, we also find Uranus in the 5th House while Mars and Pluto, the two dispositors of the 5th House, are conjunct in the 12th House. If they tell you that they still doubt, they simply lie. 

Aimed Solar Returns 
I shaped this expression myself to indicate the possibility for whoever to go away on the day of his/her own anniversary in order to take advantage of a birthday astral situation better than the one they would experience if they remained on their own place of birth. In the January 1999 issue of the Italian magazine Sirio my colleague Grazia Bordoni published an anthology of declarations about the Aimed solar returns. At the end of the article my friend Grazia was sad to inform me that I had been the only one who expressed the confidence that Solar Return maps are to be cast for the place where you spend your birthday – not for your birthplace.
Actually, this lent me a hand. In fact, when I began claiming it with conviction thirty-one years ago, I had to face the opposite, often fierce opinion of the overwhelming majority of my colleagues. They even derided me for this, harshly and openly criticizing my custom of suggesting Aimed Solar Returns to my clients. Later on, as my works were published in magazines and books, growing legions of readers embraced these studies, swelling the ranks of the persuaded followers of this technique; in order to do that, some of them even disobeyed precise orders of censorship of their own masters – my colleagues. Today an opinion poll would show that the "base", even those belonging to schools other than mine, believes – in the great majority of cases – in Solar Returns and in Aimed Solar Returns.
On the other hand a growing number of Pharisees, who have repeatedly affirmed their own scepticism on this topic until the other day, has suddenly begun to assert that they have always been persuaded of the validity of ASR's; and that this matter is so evident that it is not even worth mentioning. This is the reason why I am particularly glad for the testimonials published on the a.m. issue of Sirio.
Why have I been the first one to embark on this kind of study with such a great fervour – at least compared to my colleagues? There are exactly two reasons. To study an Aimed Solar Return with all the pertinent charts and the calculation required to cast each of them, you must have adequate technical means at your disposal. In the early 1970s I already used tiny Hewlett-Packard pocket computers – the real programmable ancestors of Personal Computer. With the help of professionals on informatics, on such machines I elaborated programs that took full care of the long and laborious calculations necessary to SR's.
Today's program Molriv of ASTRAL is one of those little jewels: it scans the entire terrestrial surface in a few minutes. The other reason that favoured me very much in the study of Aimed Solar Returns is that, differing from the times of Alexander Volguine, nowadays whoever wants to spend a birthday in New York City – now as well as twenty years ago – must not sell his/her own house away any longer, for you can afford it for less than 1,000,000 Italian Liras.
I have been "sending" hundreds of people (more than 25,000 individuals as on
 January 2013) to spend their birthdays abroad every year for 43 years. 
The balance I have drawn up is astonishingly positive, as you can read in my book
Trattato pratico di Rivoluzioni solari, Blue Diamond Publisher. 





Main author’s bibliography
- Ciro Discepolo, Astrologia applicata [Applied astrology], Armenia, Milan, 1988, 294 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Traité complet d’intérpretation des transits et des révolutions solaires en astrologie, Éditions Traditionnelles, 2001, 502 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, A Few Facts on Aimed Birthdays, Ricerca ’90, 2001, 104 pages.
- Luigi Galli and Ciro Discepolo, Geographical Atlas for the Solar Returns, Ricerca ’90 Publisher, 2001, 136 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Treatise on Solar Returns (In Hungarian Language), DFT - Hungaria 2006, 190 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Treatise on Medical Astrology (In Slovenian Language), Publisher: Hermes (Zalozba Astroloskega Instituta), 2007, 262 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Transits and Solar Returns; a New System of Analysis for Two Ancient Methods, Ricerca ’90 Publisher; Reprint edition, 2007, 556 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Transits et Révolutions Solaires: Un nouveau système pour deux méthodes anciennes, Ricerca ’90, 2008, 468 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Die Transite und das Solarhoroskop: Ein neues System für zwei klassische Methoden, Ricerca ’90, 2008, 648 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Transitos y Retornos Solares: Un nuevo sistema de analisis para dos metodos antiguos, Ricerca ’90 Publisher, 2009, 668 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Treatise on Solar Returns (in Russian Language), Publisher: Astrolog.ru, 2009, 208 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Aimed Solar and Lunar Returns; what you can do when you cannot leave, Ricerca ’90, 2009, 222 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Lunar Returns and Earth Returns; two supporting methodologies for Active Astrology, Ricerca ’90, 2009, 304 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Aimed Lunar Returns and Solar Returns; a Short Album, Volume 1, Ricerca ’90 Publisher, 2009, 108 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Aimed Lunar Returns and Solar Returns; a Short Album, Volume 2, Ricerca ’90 Publisher, 2010.
- Ciro Discepolo, Lunar Returns; the many things you should know about this fantastic tool of forecasting, Ricerca ’90, 2010, 240 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, The Protocol for Correction of Birth Time; a Practical Method to Correct Your Birth Time, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 156 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Solar and Lunar Returns; many exercises, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 154 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Astrologie Active: Voilà ce que vous devez faire si vous ne pouvez pas effectuer votre anniversaire ciblé, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 192 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo and Andrea Rossetti, Astro&Geography; choose the best place on Earth to live with success or love or money or health...,  Ricerca ’90, 2011, 138 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, The New Guide to Astrology; casting, analysing and reading the birth chart, Vol. 1, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 426 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, The New Guide to Astrology; casting, analysing and reading the birth chart, Vol. 2, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 502 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo and Luciano Drusetta, Relocating Solar Returns; the Importance of Being There, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 136 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, Solar Returns; Interpreting Solar Returns: Predictions, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 228 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, The Fundaments of Medical Astrology; the grounds for understanding the pathological tendencies of an individual by reading the stars, Ricerca ’90, 2011, 238 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo and Danila Madau Perra, Evaluate Your Synastry; how to enhance the prospect of a stable and fulfilling relationship, Ricerca ’90, 2012, 160 pages.
- Ciro Discepolo, The Reading of the Natal Chart; the secrets of interpreting the Natal Chart illustrated with simplicity and clarity, Ricerca ’90, 2012, 402 pages. 
- Ciro Discepolo, The Great Treatise of Astrology; A Massive Volume on the “Academic” topics of the Art of Urania, Ricerca ’90, 2012, Volume 1 and Volume 2, paperback 10x7 Inches, over 1200 pages.







Ecco quello che distrugge nell'immaginario collettivo l'Astrologia...

http://tv.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2013/02/16/pizzi-merletti-casta-di-plastica-in-festa-a-palazzo-ferrajoli-a-roma/221264/

Diapason 


Cara Diapason,

grazie sempre per le tue preziose segnalazioni.











Caro Ciro,
vorrei approfittare del tuo blog per chiedere se gentilmente
qualcuno può fornirmi indicazioni e notizie su Perth (Australia).
Parto per la mia ASR il 19 giugno da milano e torno il 26 giugno.
Da perth mi sposterò il 21 per Esperance, in quanto il 22 è il mio compleanno
ed è li che lo festeggerò :-)). Se c'è qualcuno che è già stato li o che partirà
nel mio stesso periodo, se gli fà piacere condividere il viaggio e/o può
aiutarmi nel scegliere un albergo mi può scrivere alla seguente email:
carlogughi@libero.it
Grazie mille dell'opportunità.
Carlo

Caro Carlo,
qualche notizia posso dartela io stesso. Quando andai a Perth, una decina di anni fa, la trovai meravigliosa e la elessi idealmente tra le quattro città più belle del mondo dove mi piacerebbe andare a vivere: Perth, New York, Cape Town, Sorrento.
Io partii con la Qantas da Londra e ottenni uno sconto eccezionale telefonando all'ufficio Qantas di Roma. In più ottenni il biglietto gratuito per visitare anche Sydney e due importantissimi stop-over all'andata e al ritorno su Singapore (te lo consiglio molto perché il viaggio non finisce mai...). Perth è una città stupenda con viali immensi, traffico automobilistico quasi zero, "boschi" interi tra un palazzo e un altro, pappagallini di tutti i colori sugli alberi, grattacieli ultramoderni che si alternano a case molto graziose in stile vittoriano. Tantissima gente che vive in strada facendo musica, cantando ed esprimendo gioia di vivere. Ti consiglio di scegliere l'hotel nella catena Best Western: ce n'è uno sul mare che è un incanto, a prezzi modesti. Unica nota stonata: perché ci sono così poche persone di colore?
Buon viaggio.














Grazie per la risposta signor ciro...lei dunque dove mi consiglia di trascorrere il mio prossimo compleanno?per me l'interesse è proteggere l'amore se mai dovesse arrivarmi e proteggere la mia famiglia..lei che zona mi consiglia? Valentina 3 12 1985 7 30cosenza



Cara Valentina,

credo che questa sia la migliore per quest'anno. Molti auguri.















Caro Ciro, buongiorno a tutti i bloggers.
E’ la prima volta che leggendo un post, quello di Roby per l’appunto, che provo molto più di un pizzico d’invidia per i risultati ottenuti.
Innanzitutto gli faccio i miei auguri di buon compleanno e poi tanti complimenti per l’impresa riuscita.
La ragione che mi ha spinto a intervenire è la medesima di Roby, ma di taglio opposto.
Sono oramai agli sgoccioli della mia attuale rs trascorsa a Colombo Sri Lanka, ma priva degli eventi significativi che mi hanno spinto ad andare là.
L’obiettivo era l’amore e a Colombo ho potuto posizionare non solo l’ascendente in 5°, ma anche la splendida congiunzione Venere/Giove sempre in quinta casa.
Il risultato all’alba di oggi è il nulla assoluto. L’impressione che ho avuto è stata quella di avere tre Saturno in quinta.
Per farla breve non ho visto un “pelo”.
Collateralmente a ciò, le simbologie della quinta si sono espresse attraverso lo studio piuttosto appassionato dell’astrologia medievale e rinascimentale, concentrandomi su personaggi del calibro di Marsilio Ficino, Bruno Giordano etc.
Ho inoltre acquistato un nuovo pc di ultima generazione e upgradato un notebook.
L’unica spiegazione che do a questi fatti è che lo scrivente è il prodotto di una pessima educazione sentimentale/sessuale e non so che tipo di lavoro psicologico dovrei affrontare per cercare di risolverlo.
Proprio oggi è iniziata l’ultima rivoluzione lunare, la quale nonostante sia promettente, mostra Saturno agganciato al discendente e credo non sia propedeutico alle relazioni sentimentali.
Prossima rivoluzione solare a Ginevra con Giove sul discendente.
Milano 11/03/1970 h 15,20.


Max



Caro Max,
le Case - a mio parere - sono tutto! E forse, in futuro, sarò ricordato come l'Autore che ha impostato quasi tutta la propria scuola sull'uso sapiente delle Case e delle cuspidi, soprattutto nelle Aimed Solar Returns e nelle Aimed Lunar Returns.
Purtroppo, dopo decenni di studio, mi sono convinto che i "classici" ci hanno tramandato una visione molto particolare del significato delle Case e molte di esse vengono ridotte al 10% dei loro significati: la Decima sarebbe il lavoro, la quinta l'amore, l'undicesima i progetti (!!!), etc.
Ecco perché insisto soprattutto su due cose, relativamente a coloro che intendono seguire la mia scuola:

- studiare (leggendoli fino a consumarli) i miei libri, partendo dalla Guida all'astrologia e fino al The Great Treatise of Astrology ed evitando di leggere frasi estrapolate, qua e là sul web.

- studiare le differenze tra i significati classici e quelli da me scoperti in una vita di notti insonni dedicate alla mia grande passione-amore (vedi il mio libro Revisione dell'Astrologia, Armenia).


Ora la 5^ Casa, rapportata al solo amore rappresenta una visione alquanto riduttiva di ciò che questo settore rappresenta. La 5^ Casa è, prima di ogni altra cosa, la Casa delle attività ludiche e ricreative.
Allora ti racconterò un episodio (ma potrei raccontartene centinaia) e poi riprenderemo il discorso.

Una volta un giovane non molto scaltro in amore si era invaghito di una donna assai attraente che lavorava nel suo ufficio e aveva iniziato ad accarezzare l'idea di poterla "impalmare". Mi chiese aiuto e io gli feci fare una ASR mettendo - non ricordo bene - o Giove o Venere in quinta Casa.
Dopo un anno costui protestò pesantemente e quasi pretendeva la restituzione dei soldi del viaggio perché con la bionda affascinante non era accaduto nulla e neanche con altre donne. Ma egli, nel protestare energicamente e minacciare di non fare più compleanni mirati (è una minaccia che mi viene ripetuta spesso da persone di fioco lume), aveva dimenticato che mi aveva scritto una lettera mesi prima in cui mi diceva, pressappoco: "Mi è nata una passione sfrenata per lo studio del Diritto Romano e trascorro moltissime ore del giorno e della notte a studiarlo con una soddisfazione immensa".
Ora, anche un bambino normodotato capirebbe che in quella occasione, come sempre, gli astri avevano fatto tutto il loro dovere e anche di più: se lui provava quasi orgasmi a studiare il Diritto Romano anziché cingere con un braccio l'affascinante creatura e baciarla delicatamente sulle labbra, che colpa potevano avere gli astri a cui era stato chiesto un piacere immenso e un piacere immenso avevano dato lui come "da contratto"?


La stessa cosa è avvenuta a te: tu ti sei deliziato con Marsilio Ficino e con Bruno Giordano: hai goduto moltissimo e perché pensi che gli astri siano venuti meno al contratto?

È risaputo che oggi chiunque voglia fare del sesso a tempo pieno non ha che da dirlo o da scriverlo.
Un mio amico, tanti anni fa, si iscrisse su uno di questi portali per fare conoscenze e scrisse nella propria scheda: cerco una donna solo per scopi seri, tipo matrimonio, e non per avventure sessuali. Nessuna donna rispondeva al suo messaggio. Poi una seducente signora della sua città, gli scrisse per pietà: "Amico mio, ma non hai capito che qui siamo tutti presenti per "scop..."? Cambia registro.

Insomma, caro Max, volendo, potresti anche partire da lì, ma con il giusto messaggio e tante volte incontrando donne solo per fare quello, ti potresti anche innamorare ricambiato. Tanti auguri.






















Bellissima la nuova pagina! Solo una cosa: il mio nome non è in neretto come quello degli altri owner. Potresti inoltre integrare la mia biografia inserendo la mia pubblicazione del romanzo NON SARA' UNA BOLLA DI SAPONE edito dal Gruppo Albatros?
Un abbraccio.

Giuseppe Al Rami


Caro Giuseppe,
cercherò di provvedere in pochi giorni. Un caro saluto.









Un blogger ci ha scritto quanto segue: "Può un detenuto, incarcerato per crimini contro l'umanità e in particolare per violenze reiterate contro le donne, continuare, dall'interno di un carcere, a redigere un blog? E il Giudice di Sorveglianza che ne dice?".
Abbiamo il piacere di avere tra noi avvocati e magistrati eccellenti e giriamo loro la domanda.
La giriamo anche alla signora Mara Venier che sta conducendo una lodevole campagna giornalistica contro quella parte della feccia umana, la peggiore certamente, che stupra serialmente le donne.
Attendiamo qualche risposta.













Buon compleanno al mitico Roby che abbraccio fortemente. Un ringraziamento speciale va a Luigi Galli.

Giuseppe Al Rami





Solo su www.Armenia.it





Un saluto a Ciro ed ai blogger "fuoriclasse" che animo questo bellissimo blog. Ho letto l'intervento di Roby ed anche io ho deciso che farò un resoconto della mia RSM 2012, mettendo in risalto le cose positive, che sono state tantissime, ma io vorrei anche dire quello che "non avrei voluto", o per meglio che mi è pesato di più. Io sono nata a Napoli il 4/6/1965 alle 23.15, e la mia RSM è stata a Kuwait City per "recuperare" un anno disastroso - che non avevo coperto con la RSM consigliata!! Ora è innegabile che questa RSM mi sta salvando la vita e molte cose hanno smesso di andare peggio per invertire la tendenza e diventare addirittura positive..e sono contenta..ci sono però delle cose da chiedere: ho tanta tristezza dentro che mi riesce difficile recuperare, e qui a Venezia dove abito mi pare di "dover" litigare con tutti!!..ho visto la mia RSM 2013 e mi pare che uno stellium in 8° casa mi "inviti" a correre via..dove?? Ciro dove vado quest'anno per migliorare "le cose" della vita?? Grazie 
Aleph3377


Cara Aleph3377,
tu dici "ho tanta tristezza dentro che mi riesce difficile recuperare" e come potrebbe essere altrimenti? In questa società ormai omologata al modello orwelliano di 1984 dove in TV non ci mostrano le scene spaventose che stanno riguardando la Grecia e non ci parlano dei crescenti suicidi soprattutto di imprenditori onesti lasciati in mezzo a una strada, potrebbe una donna sensibile essere felice? Accontentiamoci di sopravvivere. Hai mai visto quel meraviglioso film sulla shoah dal titolo "Fateless" (senza destino) di Lájos Koltai? In esso si racconta delle inimmaginabili pene sopportate da un ragazzo deportato nei campi di sterminio nazisti e proveniente da Budapest. Alla fine ce la farà e tornerà a casa, ma è un'altra persona. Sullo sfondo delle strade della meravigliosa capitale ungherese egli si chiede: "Perché mi chiedono tutti quali atrocità ho dovuto sopportare in quei campi?". Mi dovrebbero chiedere, invece, di ciò che è meraviglioso là dentro: un giorno che ti colpisce un raggio di sole e ti riscalda un poco; un altro giorno che un tuo compagno ti regala una buccia di patate...". Non te lo perdere.
Intanto ti consiglio questa buona Aimed Solar Return. Molti auguri.










Buongiorno Ciro, buongiorno a tutti, ti scrivo per un'ultimo chiarimento sull'ora della prossima R.S.M. di mia figlia Sonia che trascorrerà a Pechora. Siamo ormai in partenza e io ho ancora un dubbio sull'ora di compleanno. Ho chiamato come tu spesso suggerisci di fare, l'albergo in cui andrò ad alloggiare e mi hanno dato il loro orario: a pechora sono a +3 rispetto a noi, in pratica a +4 rispetto al GMT. Così ho sommato l'ora in cui cade il compleanno della mia "zingarella", le 7.36 GMT, a queste quattro ore, trovando le 11.36.
Poi ho voluto fare un confronto e ho aperto il tuo link "A che ora sarà il mio compleanno" e qui ho trovato le 12.36! Non riesco a capire dove sbaglio: potresti per piacere spiegarmi, anche se immagino sia per l'ennesima volta, il procedimento di calcolo? Non si somma semplicemente l'ora del rispettivo fuso orario al GMT? Ti ringrazio Ciro, ricordando che Sonia è nata a Modena il 24.02.1993 alle h.12.05.
Ciao a tutti da
Caronte 9


Cara Caronte 9,
sì, come tu sospettavi, l'abbiamo spiegato spesso e abbiamo anche detto che negli ultimi due-tre anni il Presidente della Russia si è "giocato" alcuni fusi orari, nel senso che ha accorpato, per motivi politico-economici, più regioni sotto lo stesso fuso orario. Quando io stilai quella pagina di web a cui fai riferimento e che mi costò lacrime e sangue, le cose stavano diversamente, ma se io volessi aggiornarla ogni anno, dovrei spendere una bella fetta del mio tempo soltanto per questo e ciò è inutile per due motivi:


- il primo è che nel calcolo della RSM il fuso orario non entra e dunque il grafico resta uguale
- il secondo è che ci si aspetta che tu giunga 4-5 giorni prima del compleanno e che parta almeno un'ora dopo e quindi il problema non si esiste.


Reitero, dunque, a te e agli altri Blogger, il suggerimento di telefonare in albergo e farsi dire che ore sono lì, oggi. Buon compleanno alla tua bella "zingarella".









"Astra Veritas" by karmiko69 ha lasciato un nuovo commento sul tuo post "A Third Solution For The Wife Of Jose Jorge Jr.":

Buongiorno Ciro. Buondì anche a tutti voi.
E' davvero con immenso piacere che voglio annunciare il nuovo appuntamento di
"Mozzastero, sculture di latte: riflessioni di un casaro".
L'appuntamento è per Venerdì prossimo, 22 Febbraio, presso l'Ex Libris di Palazzo Lanza. In Capua (CE)
Sarà un immenso piacere sapere che ci sarete. Vi terrò aggiornati nei giorni a seguire.
http://astraveritas.blogspot.it/2012/11/mozzastero-sculture-di-latte-suggerite.html





Caro Carmine,
non ci crederai, ma proprio il 22 non potrò muovermi da Napoli! Rinnova i miei complimenti al Maestro e chiedigli se magari, la prossima volta, organizza anche una presentazione a Napoli. Lo so che la zona di Capua è quella di "origine controllata" però anche Luigi XIV, pur abitando a Versailles, spesso riceveva a Parigi... Molte care cose.















Grazie infinite Ciro,
un caro saluto e una buona giornata.
Patrizia


È stato un piacere.












Per Tutti. Non è una notizia importante, ma vi invito a leggerla perché potrà spiegare, a qualcuno, il perché di un certo rumore di fondo che disturba, da qualche anno, l’Astrologia:





For Everybody. It is not an important news, but I invite you to read it because it can explain, to someone, the why of a certain noise leading that disturbs, from a few years, the astrology:









Buona Giornata a Tutti.
Ciro Discepolo




STATE MOLTO ATTENTI A DARE I VOSTRI RISPARMI ALLE POSTE ITALIANE SE NON VOLETE PERDERLI




Notizie di servizio


Per postare una domanda o un commento, visualizzare la pagina con il blog di quel giorno e portarsi sotto a tutta la pagina. Quindi entrare nella scritta “Posta un Commento” oppure “Tot Commenti” e lasciare il pallino nero su Anonimo. Quindi scrivere il messaggio e, dopo averlo firmato con il proprio nome e cognome o con un nickname, spedirlo. Occorre sempre che aggiungiate luogo, giorno, mese, ora e anno di nascita. Solitamente rispondo nel blog del giorno dopo.


To post a Query or a Comment

To post a question or a comment, visualize the page with the blog of that day and go under to the whole page. Then enter the writing “Sets a Comment” or “Tot Commenti” and leave the black little ball on Anonymous. Then write the message and, after having signed it with your own name and last name or with a nickname, send this message. It always needs that you add place, day, month, time and year of birth. I answer usually in the blog of the day after.


Per vedere bene i grafici zodiacali e le foto, occorre cliccarci sopra: si ingrandiranno.

To see well a graph, click on it and it will enlarge itself.


Passando il puntatore del mouse su di un grafico, leggerete, in basso a destra dello schermo, il nome della località consigliata. Se ciò non dovesse avvenire, vi consiglio di usare come browser Chrome di Google che è gratuito e, a mio avviso, il migliore.

Where it will be my birthday?
Passing the mouse pointer on a graph, you will read, in low to the right of the screen, the name of the recommended place. If this didn't have to happen, I recommend you to use as browser Chrome of Google that is free and, in my opinion, the best.



A che ora sarà il mio compleanno? (At what time I will have my Solar Return?):





Qual è l’Indice di Pericolosità del Mio Anno?
CALCULATE, FREE, YOUR INDEX OF RISK FOR THE YEAR (as explained in the book Transits and Solar Returns, Ricerca ’90 Publisher, pages 397-399):




Quanto Vale il Mio Rapporto di Coppia?
Test Your Couple Compatibility:



Sabi Sabi Selati Camp: Where I Have Lost Everything:




8 commenti:

Marco Celada ha detto...

Caro Ciro,

il mio prossimo compleanno è strategico per vari motivi e quest’anno vorrei ‘staccarmi’ da ogni emozione chiedendo il tuo consiglio;
l’attenzione per la salute e gli affetti sono fondamentali e devono rimanere buoni ma ho fatto grossi cambiamenti lavorativi/economici con attività in proprio (e anche con la mia compagna) che devo proteggere ed incrementare.

Grazie per un consiglio
Marco
Varese – 8/10/1959 ore 10:07

Anonimo ha detto...

Caro Ciro,
Torno a chiederti il RSM per un'amica, Lei è nata il 28/03/1978 alle ore 01:45( orario detto dalla sua mamma) a Ploiesti-Romania. Però lei da tanti anni vive in Italia a Perugia. Le interessa il lavoro e la salute.
Grazie per la tua disponibilità( di cui approfitterò anche nel futuro)
Silvia da Perugia

Max ha detto...

Ciro, grazie di cuore per la tua esaustiva spiegazione, come sempre.
Relativamente alle tue raccomandazioni, ti assicuro che le seguo pedissequamente, tenendomi altresì alla larga da tutto il ciarpame astrologico/previsionale che è intorno a noi.
La mia personale conclusione che traggo da questa RS, è quella di averle riposto eccessiva fiducia e speranza e il disinganno che sto realizzando è il delta sconvolgente fra le mie aspettative e la realtà significata dalla RS.
Ma continuerò a studiare ancora.
Con immensa stima,
Max

Anonimo ha detto...

Caro Max,
mi aggiungo all'analisi del nostro Maestro con la mia esperienza di una RSM con l'Ascendente in 5 Casa ancora in corso.
Ebbene anche io ho vissuto, e sto vivendo!, un anno di amore intenso per gli studi esoterici come la "AA" e per il teatro musicale per il quale, pensa un po',ho scritto per la prima volta nella mia vita un lavoro che verrà portato in scena nei prossimi giorni. Non era programmato e davvero non l'avrei mai immaginato! Aggiungo inoltre un lavoro intensissimo con i miei allievi universitari. Certo, non avevo altri valori di 5 o di VII ma penso che l'Amore sia anche questo e debba intendersi nel senso più ampio possibile. E'la mia una RSM nella quale mi sento circondata da molto Amore. Grazie Maestro!

Diapason

Roberto da Roma ha detto...

Caro Ciro
Volevo ringraziarti per il prezioso consiglio su dove passare la prossima RSM (a Furteventura). Intanto ho ripreso in mano il tuo testo :"The Protocol for correction of birth time",(si puo' acquistare su Amazon) che consiglio di consultare a tutti i bloggers che avessero interesse a correggere l'ora di nascita.Spero di poterti incontrare ad un tuo prossimo convegno.Intanto continuero' a seguirti ed ad approfondire gli studi sulle tue opere astrologiche(conservo ancora gelosamente la tua famosa Guida ai transiti ed. Armenia del 1984, dove i calcoli delle RSM si facevano a mano con l'ausilio delle tabelle presenti nel libro).Posso dare testimonianza che la pratica delle RSM (che svolgo da svariati anni) cambia VERAMENTE il corso della vita in positivo sopratutto quando ci si trova ad affrontare prove impegnative.Termino citando la famosa frase di John Belusci nel film "Animal House"che e' un po'il mio motto : ...quando il gioco si fa duro, i duri cominciano a giocare!
Un caro saluto a te e a tutti i bloggers e a presto.
Roberto da Roma

Anonimo ha detto...

ciao sono l'amico di renato R. dove posso vedere la tua risposta ai miei quesiti inviati la scorsa settimana?Ti ringrazio anticipatamente.

Abaca ha detto...

Ciro, che bello sei sempre una persona piena di stimoli..grazie della sensibilità che dimostri e che non hai pudore a manifestare..tutto ciò è davvero una ricchezza per ognuno di noi. Ora vado a scaricare il film e inizio a progettare la mia RSM...a presto..PS.bravi finalmente avete messo ok il sito..ci voleva!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Ciro,
I want to share with you the chart of a dear friend of mine born March 29, 1957 at 23h 30min. in Cuellar, Spain. She spent her 2011 birthday in Pamplona, Spain, where she resides.
My friend, Juana, and I discussed the strong need for her to have an aimed solar return in 2012 because the chart was horrific according to your recommendations. She absolutely could not get away from work and spent her birthday in Pamplona.
This is what happened: She had a freak accident in a public bus riding home from work. She lost a chunk of her liver and her hepatic artery ruptured. It is not short of a miracle that she is still alive, only due to the fact that the accident happened very close to a hospital and she got there very fast. It took a couple of very serious surgeries but she made it. The broken arm and other issues are no big deal.
On top of the above, her mother died of a heart attack in August.
I shared this story with you before and you said that for Juana’s 2013 SR Pamplona would be ok. But Mars falls very close to her MC, and I’m afraid of complications at work. She went back to work very recently after being in hospitals and at home for almost one year. Would it be better for her to spend her birthday in Roma, which will place that Mars in IX house?
With much gratitude for sharing your knowledge so freely with all of us.
Eva